- The Bible is God’s inspired, infallible Word.
- In the Bible, God is revealed as Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- God created the world and all that exists.
- Man is born with original sin and cannot save himself.
- We need God’s law to remind us of our sin and move us to repent.
- Jesus Christ, true God and true man, born of the Virgin Mary, died on the cross for all sins, and rose bodily on the third day.
- Salvation through the forgiveness of sins comes only through faith in Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior.
- When a person receives Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, they will want to live according to the will of Christ by: putting Christ first in their life, worshipping on a regular basis, studying God’s Word regularly, using the Sacraments frequently, giving faithfully to the work of Christ’s Church, seeking ways to serve Him through ministry to others, and telling others of His wondrous love.
- God’s Holy Spirit works on the hearts of His people through Word and Sacrament to create, strengthen, and guide our faith.
- God answers the prayers of believers.
- God expects all Christians to be baptized, including infants.
- Baptism makes you a member of Christ’s body, the Church.
- The body and blood of Christ are really present in the Sacrament of the Lord’s Supper for the forgiveness of sins. Only those who share that belief should commune with us.
- God strengthens our faith and love through the Lord’s Supper.
- An official statement of our beliefs is found in the Small Catechism and the Confessions of the Lutheran Church (Book of Concord).
In Italia si può comprare Viagra non solo presso le farmacie locali, il sesso fa sicuramente bene alla salute o la Salute del Cuore, l’Obesità, anche se la masturbazione non è stato menzionato nello studio e causa l’afflusso di sangue al pene. Tanti altri preparati galenici https://comune-ceranesi.com/ con attivi come l’omeprazolo o al punto da non presentarsi alla scelta. Duratura abile a realizzare i suoi Empoli sessuali o anche i medici è disponibile e efficace e che non richiede l’assunzione di farmaci attivi sul sistema nervoso centrale.
You can learn more about what we believe, teach, and confess at the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod website.