Father/Son Campout – August 25-27
The theme this year for our weekend will be “Follow Me” as I follow Jesus. (1 Corinthians 11:1) Dads, grandpa’s, uncles will be encouraged to follow Jesus as they lead their sons, grandsons, or nephews to do the same.
Our weekend will be spent at Camp Concordia in Gowen, MI. (www.campconcordia.org) Each family will have their own site, but our sites will be all together. Campers (pop ups / 5th wheels / etc.) are welcome and there as there are water and electric hook ups available. There are also cabins that are available for an additional cost.
The registration fees (listed below) will cover ALL camping, food, t-shirt and activity costs (including gas for the boats and jet skis).
Here are some more details for you to consider as you decide on attending the campout:
- Water - Lemonade - Coffee - Food - T-shirt - Boats for tubing/skiing/wakeboarding - Jet Skis - Supplies for Other Activities
What to bring:
- Community Snacks to share (chips, cookies, any snack will do)
- Yard Games (washers, ladder golf, etc.)
- Tent & sleeping gear (air mattress if needed)
- Personal Snacks & Pop / beverage (no alcohol please)
- Cooler & Ice for personal items
- Outdoor clothes
- Toiletries/bath towel
- Swimming gear: suit, towels, life jackets, water toys
- Fishing gear (if interested)
- Bug Spray & Sun Screen
- Camping Chair
What not to bring:
- Electronics: personal game or audio systems (i.e.: iPods, Nintendo ds)
If you have any questions regarding the campout please contact DCE Jim at email@example.com If you are ready to sign up please fill out the form below.